- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symbian\Tools;
- C:\Program Files\CSL Arm Toolchain\bin;
- C:\Program Files\Nokia\Carbide.c++ v2.0\x86Build\Symbian_Tools\Command_Line_Tools;
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
These are PATH that no must not forget while developing symbian application:
If you installed more than one instance of S60 3rd FP1 SDK, installer will be added additional instance indicator like "_2" after folder name. So, if you have 3 installation instance instance, installer will be install in this folders:
- c:\Symbian\9.2\S60_3rd_FP1 (first installation)
- c:\Symbian\9.2\S60_3rd_FP1_2 (second installation)
- c:\Symbian\9.2\S60_3rd_FP1_3 (third installation)
BUT, annoying thing is if you uninstalled and install again the instance counter never decrease, it will keep increasing.
If you don't want it happen you can modifying manually, you can changed it at registry key:
Every install SDK Instance will be increase by "1", if you want to 'reset' it just changed it to "1"